Zeel® Injection Solution is indicated for the treatment ofarthrosis/osteoarthritis, and/or rheumatic joint diseases and for the relief of symptoms such as pain and joint stiffness.
Zeel® Injection Advantages:
- Zeel® Injection Solution is thought to initiate changes to improve the synovial fluid surrounding the arthritic joint. This leads to improved joint function and less joint stiffness. Zeel® Injection Solution is also thought to slow down the production of physiological messengers that promote pain and inflammation within connective tissue and cartilage.
- As a mono-therapy, for the treatment of arthrosis/ osteoarthritis, and/or rheumatic joint diseases and for the relief of symptoms such as pain and joint stiffness.
- In combination with Traumeel® Injection Solution, for the treatment of inflammatory and degenerative conditions of the musculoskeletal system, such as arthrosis /osteoarthritis and/or rheumatic joint diseases, and for the relief of symptoms including pain, swelling, and joint stiffness.
Patients with the following symptoms may benefit from Zeel® Rx Injection solution:
- Suffering from diabetes, heart disease and other risk factors that complicate treatment with standard medications
- Unable/unwilling to tolerate coricosteroids
- Needing additional treatment between steroid cycles or after receiving viscosupplementation/hyaluronic acid injection
- Having reached maximum covered/allowable steroid injections (usually 3 injections per joint and year)
- Unable or unwilling to tolerate NSAIDs
- Out of effective options
- A recent clinical study demonstrated that a series of three knee joint injections of Traumeel® and Zeel® for three consecutive weeks is beneficial for patients with moderate to severe pain associated with osteoarthritis of the knee.